Friday, January 16, 2009

Ya Hala.... to Hashim

Yesterday Hashim Daud (instrument supervisor) arrived at Dhoha, we met at Nokia shop when I want to go UAExchange. Later we (together with other malaysian colleague) had a dinner and follow up with coffee session at coffee beanery.
We shared stories among us and of course we had to learn from it. Take a lesson with so many experience among us. Mr Hashim told us about his daughter crying when he want to came here, and hug his both legs. Fuh.... me myself also will be crying if in that situation... but luckily not happen to my children. But good for Mr Hashim he managed to sacrifice in order to gain something from his HIJRAH.

Today i got internet connection which i pay QR90 for 1 day. First of all, i skype with family, Aisha very happy to saw me.

Alhamdullillah, they are in good health.

No comments: