Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Staying at Merweb Al Sadd

Since my arrival till two weeks time it was a great hospitality/welcoming gift given by RasGas, staying in Merweb Al Sad, a 3 star hotel in the heart of Dhoha . It was< I can said a luxury (for me) with lots of food given and I can stock up some drinks/mineral water and juice in order to fully utilise the food budget given.

It was like a dreaming or honeymoon time untill the day U get to know with working environment in the global situation in RasGas where 50 differnt nationalities working in RasGas. Some people get dishearted with this environment but some people take this positively as they learn how to suit themselves in the herd. Especially they now see the culture and the peolpe of Qatar, the landlords where they are they master of their home land. Also the will get used to indian community populated more than half of Qatar.

Everybody will get through this phase of life changing, like me the first time in my life out of home.....

See you all then, I'm didn't had enuff time now. Bye

No comments: