Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Phase of Hijrah

Dhoha City Centre at glance





A week had gone and I would say that I'm lucky enough, the weather is good, the info i got from senior friend is much helped, and stay here in Qatar under RasGas was well taken care of. The only challenge is the working environment. Of course I'm new, so InsyaAllah I will cope up soon and will overcome the hard time.

I was lucky, because so many Malaysians are already here and it really helpful. Many that I had known before, like En Nazri ex Bomba, Yusri Ayax, fellow ex-PPM, many more. From friend I am making more friends. Alhamdulillah.


Marzuki's BMW X3






Last Friday, En Nazri and En Marzuki(geologist) brought me, Ridza, Hasmin to Dukhan, to met fellow ex-BASF Petronas colleagues, Mr Khairil, Solihin and Syamsul.


Pictured at first well head in Qatar









Earlier on the first day, Kamal had shown us around All Sad and bought new prepaid card which was very essential here in Qatar.





this is my room in Merweb Hotel

1 comment:

parkmeon said...

perghh, cantek semuanya...