Thursday, January 15, 2009

Get to know Dhoha

Today I was going for jalan2 with friends. In the morning I'm going for finger printing procedure but my document wasn't ready yet so just went makan angin (finger printing is for crime investigation), after that went to QNB al islami bank to activate account, later in the afternoon, went to city centre with Zamri and Ken. With my advance already in hand, I bought a new henpon, Nokia N73 music edition for QR989. Interested with Fara phone with dictionary in the phone, so tht I choose it.




In front of City Centre shopping Mall, there was standing proud of RasGas Tower. Its strange for me, previous days I was proud of KLCC, now I might change my view as expatriate away from home.... isk isk isk

2 comments:

parkmeon said...

wallawey, got new phone meh? got 3G summore....

Zulkhairi said...

tepon dah out dated baru kita nak pakai. Orang Lain dah maju, kita je baru nak bertatih sikit2.... hehehe