Sunday, February 21, 2010

School Holiday and busy weekend

Its been a long time I was not updating this blog, one of the reason was too busy with program with family, going sealine, outing, pasar malam and few others community program . The other reason was facebook. Now people getting crazy about facebook everyday, every time, almost all the time with mobile technology in hand. I'm also get infected, even my wife and 2 kids ...

There was a lot of things to share, story to tell but a little time to write, so facebook is more convenient. But in blog we still need to maintain because it still the best choice for dairying/journal our lives moment.

Few things that comes to my mind last three weeks, first ... we have choices, we are the one who will made us looks like, we are the one who make ourselves to looks like a dumb or to looks like a clever person. Why did I really matters about what people looked at me? Actually, in my daily working environment, Malaysian people are quiet and don't want any problems occur so they are not interested to create issues. So because of our quietness, most people think that Malaysian are not a good workers.

But actually most Malaysian are highly capable and experience workers, like in RG, most of Malaysian are ex Petronas with experience more than 10 years... so we are better workers than most of the south asian workers. Petronas is a company which developed people, not like most of the Middle East company, they only hired an experienced people and get their expertise to be shared among the locals which are not always happen.

Second thing is we need to always think positively and put aside the negative thought as it will always blocked our progress in life ... betul la kata² Che Mat, always maintain our mental stability ... and from now on I will always look ahead and focus on my development ... insyaAllah.

Third thing was I planned to take my mother and parents in-law to come to Qatar and planned to go Umrah together, so now its time for me to make preparation lahir and batin... terasa diri ini amat kurang ilmu dan amal, kalau di ikutkan perasaan I mau menangis mengalir air mata dok kenangkan kotornya diri ini dari dosa2 silam ... satu pengajaran yang I dapat dari ceramah umrah oleh Ust. Jamal dari Indonesia bekerja QP, apa kata beliau ... ikhlaskanlah amal mu yang sedikit itu agar setiap amal itu bermanfaat dan bernilai di sisi Allah .... ameeenn...



No comments: