Monday, February 15, 2010

MAQ Sand Dune Trip 2010

Location - inland sea coordinate 24°34'37.73"N 51°21'41.64"E
Total participants - 39 4x4 vehicle
Date Time: 12/2/200 0730-1930

The trip was held on Friday, I was just finished my duty that night and short after arrived at home, me and my family had to prepare and went with 4 other Al Haya family, Chots, Zacks, Abdans and Maleks. We arrived around 0830 at Sealine and continue journey to Khor Al Udaid (Inland Sea) and arrived there around 0930 am. When arrived we had lunch and playing around, on the afternoon we had a Jumaah prayer in the desert.

Sandune are one of the favorite things to do in Qatar, what else to do in desert country. But the inland sea is beautiful with blue turquoise water and white soft sandy beach. Anyway the important thing we are happy.

I also had an experience with my Santa Fe in sand-dune. It can climb fast, maneuvering very well in the sand even though it was not as tough as land cruiser. I will try again next time...

No comments: