Saturday, March 6, 2010

MAQ Futsal and Crabbing

As I said before this winter time will be a busy time for us, because so many activities were done in this time especially on the weekends. On Friday 5th, I am competing in Futsal tournament, while my family going to catch crab or we call "crabbing" near the beach.

The Futsal tournament, was a very tiring for me as it starts from 8am till 10pm. I played for 7 games and won 3, draw 3, lost in the semifinal. I'd joined My Mergab team and my body still manage go for all of the 7 games, but the next day my right knee got swelled. Sign of aging is obvious now.

After the game I went straight to Simaisma Beach where Al Haya family with 9 cars were waiting for me. The weather were so cold maybe around 10 degrees and the catches were not so good, the crab are still small. The crab season just starts. After all they just enjoying the picnic and playing around. We went back around 11pm and I admit it was a tiring weekends ever since I was in Qatar.

No comments: