Friday, November 27, 2009

my Santa Fe

A day before Eid the good news is finally arrived, the car that we were booked from before Eidul Fitri, ready to be pick up from show room. Mr Arif called me in the late afternoon, to take the car as soon as possible because tomorrow is Eidul Adha and they will close early, but I said I'll come after Maghrib. If I can wait them for month, they have to wait for me, only for few hours. No need to rush here in Doha, because everything running slowly, except the traffic. Thats the mentality here. From government office to construction, they were all slow. Hmmm ...

3 comments:

Nojie Alias said...

cantik ye kereta baru..nanti bolehlah join camping kat sealine...

Acik said...

apalagi, lepas ni kasi pasang tinted..

Zulkhairi said...

terima kasih .... tengah running in lagi, tunggu lah dah first service nanti.