Monday, February 23, 2009

SHE Group Family Day Out

SHE(safety,health,environment) Group Family Day Out was recently held at Intercontinental Hotel beach, on 21st February. It was attended more than 100 families and the crowd was really huge and happening. There were few activities for parents and kids and not to forgot the bachelors, including me.











I did not won any games and raffle prize either, but it was time for me to get to know with SHE group member and suit myself into the community. By that time, I was really miss my family, after went back to Al Mansoura, I skype with them for 2 hours.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam,

Macamana kerja di Ras Gas? Tgk macam happy jek... Family dh datang DOha ke belum? Ada email tak? Sy nk tanya serba sedikit tentang RG.. Tq

Zulkhairi said...

En Wafi boleh hantar e mel ke zulk72@gmail.com atau zbabdrahman@rasgas.com.qa